Are you ready?
In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to approve, cancel or reopen a terminal order. These actions are applied in the following cases:
- For the order to be submitted to the fulfillment center, it must be approved after creation.
- If for some reason the order is not going to be sent for the fulfillment, it can be canceled.
- If it is necessary to make any changes in the order that has been created, it may be reopened. Note that the order can be reopened only if it is not approved or canceled yet.
To learn more about the statuses and available actions with an order, review Terminal Order
We will follow these steps:
- Locate a terminal order we want to reopen.
- Reopen the order for further changes/approve the order/cancel the order.
- Check the order's status.