Are you ready?
After creating a reseller
and setting up merchant fees with buy rate
you can set up reseller commissions. In most cases, the terms of an agreement with the reseller regarding the fees paid by the merchants and commissions charged to the reseller are the same for all merchants associated with the reseller. For this reason, commissions are configured within the gateway at the reseller level. As a result, the configured commissions are applied to all merchants under the reseller. In some cases, the terms of cooperation may vary depending on a merchant group. In this particular case, the commissions can be configured at the merchant level, for each merchant individually.
In the earlier tutorial we have set up the following fees:
- 2.8% plus 10 cents for all card brands, except American Express.
- 1.5% plus 5 cents for direct debit.
We also have set up the following buy rate:
- 2.5% plus 5 cents for all card brands, except American Express.
- 1.2% plus 2 cents for direct debit.
- Thus, the residual for Visa, MasterCard and Discover is 30 basis points plus 5 cents. For direct debit, residual is 30 basis points plus 3 cents.
In this tutorial we will learn how to share 70% of the residual with a reseller for the period of 6 months.